Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 8

This past week has flown by, with my youngest son off to camp for a week the cooking could not be easier. I am rediscovering my love of the egg white omelet so yummy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I love grated zucchini, a bit of grated sweet potato as well as broccoli, sweet red pepper, red onion and any veggie the crisper has to offer but the best thing about it is the delicious cherry tomatoes picked to order. I love going out to my tiny garden and choosing the ripest little tomatoes you just have to pop a few in your mouth while you stand there. They are the perfect little treat, to bad they will all be gone for another year way to soon. But until they are it will be cherry tomatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and of course a little snack. Right back to the omelette 30 grams of lite fea grated on top of the omelette and under the broiler until it puffs up all golden and beautiful. Now I am hungry guess what luch is going to be.

The best news is that the scale read 10lbs lighter this morning even with my gym clothes on YEAH!!!!!!

Besides tomatoes the next best thing about this time of year is the barbecue, dinner can be created fabulously and quickly with no pots to wash. I whipped up a delicious Cajun trout along with green beans and a beautiful fresh salad, start to plate 15 minutes.

Yesterday I skipped the weights and went for a long walk the weather was so perfect how could I stay in. But today i am off to do my kettlebell workout. I will keep you posted on the one. Later.

No comments: