Wednesday, August 27, 2008

flab competition

Hello all, I'm Mary and I discovered last night at BootCamp that there's actually a wee bit of a competition going on!! Who knew.......... which is why I'm not winning. So now we'll up the ante, as they say. I've had a couple of workouts with Joan and have managed to attend some of the August bootcamps. Between soccer and kids stuff it's been a hassle. Now all is good and hopefully I'm back on track.

Eating is my biggest problem - the right stuff and enough of it, often enough is a challenge. I'd happily live on toast in the morning and a good dinner at night........... not enough healthy calories to do anything that will burn off the excess fat. Also, I don't drink enough water, plenty of the other stuff though :-) So everyone, to help me you need to make sure I always have a bottle of water in my hand.............. make me drink!

Gotta a ways to go to catch up but I'm game and eager to beat the challenger (well at least keep up with her).

No comments: