Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wednesday kicked Ass

HiWell Wednesday is almost done but I thought I should share the day with you. First off I only had a short time to get my workout in so I squeezed in a great one.10 one arm kettlebell swings 15lb bell x 210 pushups10 pull upsrepeat 5 times without a breakrest 2 minutesthen 2 rounds of 3 minutes abs30 second eachSpiderman climbsroll backsplankrussian twistknee to chin curlsrest 1 minute repeat a couple of rounds of this is a real killer.Try it tomorrow.Eating was rushed but good. I had some almonds and an apple before my workout. The 1 cup of berries 1/2 cup yougurt i really like the new PC Blue menu yougurt low sugar tastes good and 1/3 cup kashi cereal.Snack a nice crisp small appleLunch my favourite an egg white omelette1/2 a grated sweet potatoe, 1/4 red pepper/ red onion, 1/2 cup organic spinach chopped fine sautee it together on medium heat. Add 1 carton of egg whites, stir a little then put under the broiler about 5 minutes and it will puff up beautifully.Dinner Pad Thaichicken, red peppers, red onion, garlic, ginger, frozen Zen Garden Veggies, pad thai noddles, soy sauce with a tbsp of peanut butter stirred in.Easy fast and couldn't taste better. Great for lunch the next day.Snack almonds and an orange.I feel great very satified.The bootcamp workout was great only Anne and Nikki made it so they got to work extra hard they were pretty whipped by the time they left and I am sure they will think of me tomorrow.Tomoorow i will eamil out the notified food plan i spent most of today going over it an adding my own twist. I think you will find it very easy to do well on.After 3 weeks how do your clothes feel how do you feel. I hope the answers are loser and grerat.good night remember you need sleep.Joan

No comments: