Thursday, October 23, 2008

Head start on Thursday

Good MorningIt's still dark outside but I know a few of you are early risers also. I read some good tips on bingle eating this morning and i though I would share them,1) Brush your teeth after every meal.2) Keep the binge food as far away, and as inconviently located aspossible. If you have a kids, and keep some treats for them in thehouse, put them somewhere that you have to work to get them.Ie. The top shelf.3) Go for a quick walk or miniworkout of bodyweight exercises rather than a binge.4) Eat fruit, not junk, when you just can't stop eating.5) Try to avoid the environements where binges happen.6) Put your kitchen to bed after dinner, what i mean by that is don't go back in there after dinner or make it quick. Have your evening snack laid out so you don't find tempation lurking in the fridge or cupboard.I am going to forward you the adbridged 30 day plan today plus a great site I found it's a kitchen assessment. What's in your kitchen.Plus next week is Halloween and I have already told some of you I am bring you the pumpkin workout on what ever day your last work out is before Halloween. Be a little afraid LOL. and a big announcement later.LaterJoan

No comments: